The PC desktop version and the mobile versions are similar when it comes to the user interface, with the main difference being using mouse controls vs touch controls.
- When creating shapes, use the left mouse button drag out the shape along two axis and press space bar or click on the right mouse button to change axis
- Use middle mouse button drag to pan
- Middle mouse scroll to zoom in and out
- Use right mouse button to change your point of view
Mobile touch controls
- When creating shapes, tap anywhere on the screen with a 2nd finger to toggle axis
- Use two finger gestures to pan and zoom
- Drag your finger anywhere on sky to rotate the camera
The meetings and programs menus are available in the top-right corner of the screen and undo/redo in the top-left corner.
In the bottom left and right corners you'll also find navigation pads, the left one moves the camera around as if walking and the right navigation pad rotates the camera around.
On mobile you can toggle AR mode by selecting the AR icon.
- Start by pointing the camera at some surface, when the app detects the surface it will display dots along the surface
- Tap on the surface to place the model
- Move around the model freely
Once done, select the fixed-view icon to toggle back out of AR mode.